Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today

         Today I found out that I failed one of my finals. :'(
Don't know if I will have to take the class again. Hopefully not. If so, not with the same teacher because they sucked at teaching and I didn't understand almost everything.
          I think my teacher didn't like me so they gave me a 38% when I did my very best and tried more than they could ever know.
 On the bright side, I finished my Algebra 1 homework and don't have anymore homework. :|



I think I'm a failure.
Comment if you disagree.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you only failed to get help before it was too late...and sorry to disagree, but whether a teacher likes you or not, you have to prove that you know the stuff--just the way things are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, you don't get graded on how hard you try... you get graded on how well you learned the material. Don't give up - just get help. Life is hard and it doesn't get any easier so you've just got to figure out how to do what needs to be done... and I know you can do it! I believe in you =)

    ReplyDelete